MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey.
This multiple award-winning app is proud to emerge as a Distinguished Winner – mServices category in the eGov Excellence Awards 2013 and clinched Gold in the Singapore Mob-Ex Awards 2013 - Best App/Content by Government/Community category. It is also the first in Asia Pacific to win the Visionary Award (Navigation App category) for 2012 Summit Emerging Media Award (EMA), and the first Singapore public agency to win Silver Award in the maps and navigation mobile app category in the prestigious 2012 W3 Awards.
Now you can experience a personalised and seamless journey with these features:
- Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge feature
- Customise the services icon position to suit your need
- Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
- Real-time bus arrival information at selected bus stops
- Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
- Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
- View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
- Receive latest major expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information via push notification
- Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
- Report road defects via Snap and Send
- Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
Tags: mytransport.sg apk, my transport sg apk, apk mytransport.sg, lta my transport app apk, my transport sg 2.2 apk, my transport singapore app screenshots, mytransport apk, singapore bus guide android apk download.
Recently changed in this version:
What’s New in Version 2.2
- Obtain real-time traffic speed information on expressways, and arterial roads to better plan your journey with the Traffic Speed feature
- More categories for Snap and Send, such as street pothole and dented signage/railing for easy reporting
- New cycling paths in Pasir Ris, Sembawang and Tampines at your fingertips with the enhanced Cycling feature
- Performance Improvement