Nepal, officially the Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked sovereign state located in South Asia. With an area of 147,181 square kilometres (56,827 sq mi) and a population of approximately 27 million (and nearly 2 million absentee workers living abroad), Nepal is the world's 93rd largest country by land mass and the 41st most populous country. It is located in the Himalayas and bordered to the north by the People's Republic of China, and to the south, east, and west by the Republic of India. Specifically, the Indian states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, and Sikkim border Nepal, while across the Himalayas lies the Tibetan Autonomous Region. Nepal is separated from Bangladesh by the narrow Indian Siliguri corridor. Kathmandu is the nation's capital and largest metropolis.
Find places of interests in Nepal with our app.
Reserve your hotel in Nepal with ease and at the best rate from your phone.
✓Search for nearby hotels or hostels or budget hotel in Nepal.
✓ Hotel Reservations made easy with this Nepal Hotel app. Simple and secure booking process.
✓ Hotel information, guest reviews, photos, descriptions, maps of hotel.
✓ Up to 80% discounts on hotels, hostels and motels. Instant online and phone bookings available with immediate room confirmation.
- Simple search by location, dates and number of guests.
- “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at the exact moment.
- Search results can be viewed in 2 ways – on a map or in a list format.
- Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out and swipe to reveal more hotels.
- Comparison table for all hotels and the best rate available from www.hotels.com, www.agoda.com, www.booking.com, www.expedia.com, www.lastminute.com, www.priceline.com, www.hotels4u.com, www.hostelbookers.com, www.laterooms.com, www.easytobook.com etc.
Easy comparison and booking with all best prices on one screen.