* Kids: this New York City travel app is built just for YOU! *
This is not your parents’ travel guide (but, yeah, it’s okay to share it with ‘em). With customizable postcards, activities, fun facts, social features and more, this app gives you everything you need to
experience the best of the Big Apple, drive family conversations (now YOU can stump your parents with cool trivia challenges), and share your experiences and memories with friends.
THE TRAVEL APP FOR KIDS TO USE!
This isn’t your parents’ travel guide. Go Trexx’s “New York City Travel Guide…For KIDS!” is designed just for you – with interactive and social features and surprising Big Apple travel facts – some you won’t find anywhere else!
• 13 highlights of the Big Apple: New York City!
• Over 70 pictures givesa sneak peek of attractions
• GPS enabled to alert you when you’re near something special
• Kids can quiz parents with “Stump the Folks” questions
• Unlock special features as you visit different places
• Plugged in with Facebook, Twitter, and tumblr
• Personalized picture postcards that put YOU in the center of the action--snap and send to your friends instantly!
Kid-friendly descriptions help you discover all kinds of cool things about some of the best NYC attractions:
• CENTRAL PARK: That’s a lot of grass to cut. Better get out the...camels??
• GRAND CENTRAL TERMINAL: Can you solve the mystery of Platform 61? (It’s not on the maps…but it’s there!)
• BROOKLYN BRIDGE: What does this bridge have to do with calling large things “jumbo?”
• EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: This building has different colors shining on it almost every night--why?
• THE STATUE OF LIBERTY: How is this statue like a jigsaw puzzle?
• TIMES SQUARE: Wanna see your name up in lights? Yep, you can!
• CHRYSLER BUILDING: What’s the secret behind how this building surprised the world?
• ROCKEFELLER CENTER: Go for a stroll along a construction high beam 840 feet up. Easy!
• NY PUBLIC LIBRARY: Who are Patience and Fortitude? And why do they hang out in front of the library?
• 5TH AVENUE: The most-photographed attraction in all of NYC is something on this luxury street. What is it? Hint: It’s not a memorial or a statue.
• WALL STREET: Yes, there really once was a wall on this street! Why?
• 9/11 MEMORIAL: Near the Memorial, a new tribute is rising, and it’s now even taller than the Empire State Building.
Parents: Most kids’ “travel apps” are just games to keep kids occupied during trips. Our guides are different!
With our interactive travel guides, your elementary-aged kids will be more engaged and excited about your family vacation. Our apps give kids an opportunity to take the lead with suggesting sites and activities, and give them an opportunity to be the tour guides – filling you in on fun facts and details about your destination.
Written in a style that’s fun to read, your kids will love it!
“I like knowing what to expect when visiting a new place. This app told me all that, and also a lot of fun things, too.” – Kira, age 10
”I like to stump my parents--it’s THEIR turn to answer quiz questions!”- Nick, age 8
“The postcards were my favorite. I liked seeing my face in the postcards and being able to email them to friends. There’s a really cute squirrel picture that I really liked, and when I answered all the fun questions, I got an award!” – Tiana, age 9
“My kids loved this app! Now they are begging me to go to New York.”- Julie, Mom
“This can be used for homeschool or just for fun when we’re not traveling. It’s made for some good conversation starters.”- Kathleen, Mom
Go Trexx turns family vacations into family adventures!
Tags: new york city and everything and not your parents , new york city apps for kids , city guide kids questions , new york kids , new york city for kids guide