The offline mappa map helps you make the most of North Thailand with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Northern Thailand which shares borders with Myanmar and Laos, as well as with the Central Plains and Isaan.
The North Thailand offline mappa map covers: Chiang Rai Province with The Golden Triangle; Chiang Mai Province; Mae Hong Son Province; Northern River Valleys and Lower Northern Thailand with Sukhothai, Si Satchanalai and Kamphaeng Phet.
Cities covered: Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son, Nakhon Sawan, Nan, Pai, Fang, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai and Kamphaeng Phet.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for North Thailand:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for North Thailand now!
Follow us @
Tags: google chiang mai offline maps , map imap of thailand in chiang mai , 4 explorers mapa da tailandia , mapa da tailandia norte , thailand offline map for endroid , karte von nordthailand , thailand map noth
from 7 reviews