This app has been created by darteq, a Swedish company that works in cultural heritage projects and technologies. The app describes the historical buildings of Edmonton in Canada. More then 70 buildings are described in this app with a small text and a picture. The app is for any kind of person, simple to use and it´s a good tool for tourist that visit the city of Edmonton and its landscape.
The app's content is fully offline so that you can access information even when connectivity is not available.
The main features of this app are:
- Travel guide organized in categories
- Photo Gallery for each Point of interest
- Map positioning and directions for each point of interest
- Possibility of showing multiple categories on the map
- Distance display for each point of interest
- Possibility of saving Points of Interest in the "Favorites" section
- Internal Search Engine
- Local weather forecast