The official Oman Airports mobile app introduced by Oman Airports Management Company SAOC. The feature rich and user friendly application provides passengers and members of the public all the information necessary to utilize the facilities at Muscat International Airport and Salalah Airport.
• Live flight Arrivals and Departures information for Muscat (MCT) and Salalah (SLL) Airports
• Ability to search for Flights and Bookmark results to receive live Flight Alerts
• Boarding Alert – Scan the barcode on your boarding pass using the app and receive latest information on the flight timing and departure status
• Memorize Parking Lot – Forgot where you parked. Use the mobile app to save your parking slot and be sure to find your vehicle by adding notes, taking snaps and saving your location on the map
• News – Keep up to date with and share the latest Oman Airports news and developments
• Browse through the rich Oman Airports Photo Album
• Keep up to date with the latest Weather Forecasts for the Muscat and Salalah Airports
• Experience the 360 degree Photo Sphere feature and explore the shops, restaurants and myriad of concessionaires located at the Airport to enhance your airport experience
• Have with you, at all times, a feature rich guide to the Airport Facilities, including lounges, shopping, food, taxi, tourist and travel information about beautiful Oman
• Available in English and Arabic
Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) S.A.O.C is owned by the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. OAMC is responsible for the management and operation of Muscat International and Salalah Airports and for the future new airports of Ad Duqm, Sohar and Ras Al Hadd.
Visit Our Website at https://www.omanairports.co.om
A new look, greater feature set makes information available at your fingertips.
• Map; Find Indoor Places(Boarding Gates, Coffee Shops etc) Inside Muscat Airport
• Search For, Bookmark and Navigate To places inside Muscat Airport
• New module to search flights easily
• Save your Parking Lot
• Weather information
• News from Oman Airports
• Photo Album
• Improved performance
Tags: oamc arrival