Open Finders is the world's first collaborative finder app. Open Finders is a platform where users can collaborate in creating unique and useful finders and locators.
Browse through the finders others have created and add your locations to it in a few seconds. Mark them as favorites and use them on the go. The GPS will locate the nearest locations matching your interests. On non GPS devices, set your location.
Possibilities are endless. To list a few:
1) $5 lunch places: Users from all over the world add cheap lunch places. So pop out your iPhone and find the nearest ones. Check reviews and add your neighborhood burrito place. Did the restaurant increase the price, flag it and it will be removed.
2) New York Style Pizza or Clean Restrooms or Mom and Pop Shops or Halal chicken outlets or Red Light cameras or Shops that honor American Express cards. Just find the list and add the ones that you know. Power to the people ! Every Finder or list is ever changing and Open Finders takes the help of the community to keep it accurate and useful.
3) Nepal Restaurant Finder: If you are from Nepal or Hayward or North Eastern Province of Quintata, you do not need to know iPhone programming to create your own restaurant finder. Use Open Finders to create your own.
4) Papa Johns Pizza Finder: Companies can create their store locator in matters of minutes using the easy to use interface of OpenFinders from the iPhone or the web and they can let others know about their store locations.
5) Rob's favorite places: Rob can now create his Finder (list) of favorite places and let his friends know about it. So next time you want to try out a new place for dinner, if you like Rob's taste, you can just open Rob's finder and find the nearby diners !
What we are presenting here is a platform and we would like to hear and see how you use Open Finders ! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
Tags: lications restaurant finder programming , restaurant locator thru the camera , camera restaurant locator , camera finder