The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Oporto in Portugal with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Porto, also known as Oporto in English, the second-largest city in Portugal, after Lisbon, and one of the major urban areas in Southern Europe.
The historic city of Porto is divided into 15 civil parishes: Aldoar, Bonfim, Campanhã, Cedofeita, Foz do Douro, Lordelo do Ouro, Massarelos, Miragaia, Nevogilde, Paranhos, Ramalde, São Nicolau, Santo Ildefonso, Sé and Vitória.
Porto is served by Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport which is located in Pedras Rubras. Also covered on the offline mappa map of Oporto / Porto are the trams, light railway, rail system and buses.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Porto, Portugal:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Oporto / Porto now!
Follow us @
Tags: plan porto bonfim , mapas de oporto offline , porto street map phone , mappa di oporto portogallo , carte porto a telecharger , mapa de oporto para usar offline