Orlando Travel Guide…For KIDS!
by: Go Trexx, Inc. • 4
* Kids: this Orlando travel app is built just for YOU! *
This is not your parents’ travel guide (but, yeah, it’s okay to share it with ‘em). With customizable postcards, activities, fun facts, social features and more, this app gives you everything you need to
experience the best Orlando has to offer, drive family conversations (now YOU can stump your parents with cool trivia challenges), and share your experiences and memories with friends.
THE TRAVEL APP FOR KIDS TO USE!
This isn’t your parents’ travel guide. Go Trexx’s Orlando Travel Guide…For KIDS!” is designed just for you – with interactive and social features and surprising Orlando travel facts – some you won’t find anywhere else!
• 13 highlights of The City Beautiful: Orlando!
• Over 70 pictures give sneak peeks of attractions
• GPS enabled to alert you when you’re near something special
• Fun fact game section and additional activities
• Kids can quiz parents with “Stump the Folks” questions
• Unlock special features as you visit different places
• Plugged in with Facebook, Twitter, and tumblr
• Personalized picture postcards that put YOU in the center of the action--snap and send to your friends instantly!
Kid-friendly descriptions help you discover all kinds of cool things about some of the best Orlando attractions:
• ORLANDO AIRBOAT RIDES: No brakes! No steering wheel! No kidding!
• KENNEDY SPACE CENTER: Can you take the pressure of four times the pull of gravity?
• LEGOLAND FLORIDA: How are LEGO® toys made?
• SEA WORLD ORLANDO: Which are the friendliest creatures at Sea World?
• ORLANDO SCIENCE CENTER: Can you make objects float in the air? Yup!
• UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT: Escape from a dino, then fly across the moon!
• WEKIWA SPRINGS: Explore underwater caverns!
• DISNEY WORLD: Learn about secret paths, secret tunnels, and be a secret spy!
• DISNEY PROPERTIES: What else is there to do???
• WONDERWORKS: This upside-down building is filled with straight-up wonders to explore!
• GATORLAND: How do you wake an alligator?
• ORLANDO WATER PARKS: Slide underwater right into a dolphin pool!
Parents: Most kids’ “travel apps” are just games to keep kids occupied during trips. Go Trexx Travel Apps are different!
With our interactive travel guides, your elementary-aged kids will be more engaged and excited about your family vacation. Our apps give kids an opportunity to take the lead with suggesting sites and activities, and give them an opportunity to be the tour guides – filling you in on fun facts and details about your destination.
Go Trexx gets your kids involved in planning and participating in family vacations (and, shhh--it’s also educational!).
Written in a style that’s fun to read, your kids will love it!
Go Trexx turns family vacations into family adventures!
Tags: kids travel , things to do with your kids in orlando