The official travel guide to Oslo includes updated information about top attractions, sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, events, transport, hotels and more.
Works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online.
Three language versions: English, Norwegian and German. The app is set to same language as your phone, or English if the phone is set to a different language than the three available.
Complete guide to Oslo, with hundreds of things to see and do, the best places to eat and drink, and accommodation in all price categories.
Find the places that interest you by browsing categories, doing a keyword search, or using GPS. You can also combine the GPS and category searches to find museums nearby or the closest sushi restaurant, for example.
Day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that interest you.
Use the app as aplanning tool before going to Oslo: Find your place of stay in the app, and use its GPS coordinates to search for the best attractions, restaurants, bars and events nearby. Create and save lists of the places you want to visit, and share them with your friends on Facebook, by email - or bump them to another iPhone.
- Use the app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- Select from three language versions: English, Norwegian and German
- Search using keywords, GPS and/or categories
- List favourite places and share them on Facebook or by email
- Bump lists to other iPhones
- How and where to use the Oslo Pass
- Weather forecast
- “10 suggestions” for top attractions, children’s activities, activities on a rainy/sunny/winter’s day and more
Tags: oslo official city , horestrøk i halmstad