Simple uploader which can upload any gpx file to the OpenStreetMap (OSM) server. The application can
1. Upload directly from applications to the OSM:
* from Google My Tracks (Share width friends...)
* from Cyanogen default OI File Manager(Send...)
* from AndExplorer (Send...)
* possible from any application which supports Share or Send GPX tracks
2. Define the source of your gpx traces (eg. a directory) and show the list about the new/uploaded tracks. Select the track and upload to the openstreetmap server.
3. Upload any file from your Android device
* Choose your GPX file, tag it and upload.
Tags: openstreetmap osm gpx upload track tracking
Tags: osmgpxuploader , cannot edit gpx file cyanogen , gpx in openstreetmap , edit gpx , qr code für openstreetmap , gpx uploader osm , gpx tag , form validation , gpx to openstreetmap