There’s nothing quite like the Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show, a uniquely spectacular showcase of motorized mechanical marvels from throughout the 20th and 21st centuries coming up on Sunday, April 24 from 10am to 4pm at Half Moon Bay Airport. “The Coolest Show On Earth” celebrates its 26th year with a mesmerizing array of more than 2,000 ultra cool antique, vintage, classic, custom and exotic machines of all kinds on display for public viewing. Automobiles ranging from hot rods, dragsters, customs, low riders, imports, street machines and muscle cars to fanciful touring, luxury, and sports cars; also exceptional vintage warbirds, classics from the 40’s and 50’s and homebuilt aircraft, tricked out trucks and motorcycles, military and SWAT vehicles, a special display of vintage police cars, world-record streamliners, model-T fire engines, antique engines and tractors, helicopter and plane rides, custom bicycles, kinetic art, rolling sculptures, extreme toys, mega-modified machines, advanced “green” technology vehicles, jaw-dropping flyovers by historic military aircraft, high-flying freestyle motorcycle stunt shows, expert skydiving performances, monster truck rides, unimotorcycle drag races, a super-thrilling zip-line, bungee jump and tons of kid’s amusements, fabulous food and drink, and stellar live music featuring headliner East Bay Mudd, the Chris Cain Band and the Andy Santana Band with surprise guests –– to benefit the Coastside Adult Day Health Center.
Headline attractions scheduled to appear include:
- The west coast's biggest, baddest gathering of the world's coolest cars, trucks, motorcycles and aircraft.
- Spectacular skydiving performances from the C-47 Skytrain with military style jumps by the experts at Precision Skydiving.
- Three (3) 20-minute electrifying, high-flying 4-rider freestyle motocross stunt shows.
- Shane Skull Krusher, the world’s youngest mini monster truck driver.
- Inspiring flyovers by some of our nation’s most storied military aircraft.
- Magnificent military aircraft including B-25 Bomber, C-47 Skytrain, P-51 Mustangs, YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers.
- Super sleek speed machines and streamliners in “World Record Wonderland”.
- A special display and parade of vintage police cars.
- An array of nostalgia dragsters to honor the former Half Moon Bay Drag Strip.
- “Mustang Madness”, a spectacular display of America’s Premier World War II Fighter.
- Ultra thrilling rides in helicopters and bi-planes and heart-pounding monster truck rides.
- Refurbished fly-wheel engines from the Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association.
- Uniquely wild and crazy, side-by-side, single-wheel unimotorcycle drag racing.
- Half Moon Bay Pilots Association Saturday Hangar Dinner at the Andreini Family Hangar (April 23, 5:30 pm) at Half Moon Bay Airport.
- Stellar lineup of all-day live music featuring headliners East Bay Mudd, the Chris Cobb Band, and the Andy Santana Band with surprise guests.
- Listen to KHMB Radio while at the Festival*
- Spectator admission is $25 for adults (age 18-69), $15 for ages 11-17 and 70+, Free for kids age 10 and under. Tickets are available at the gate only.
* Continued use of KHMB Radio Player running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life