Pacific Coast Dream Machines
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Phondini Partners LLC
WHEN: Sunday, April 26, 2015. Open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Half Moon Bay (CA) Airport (9850 N. Cabrillo Hwy), located on Highway 1, 5 miles north of Highway 92, 20 miles south of San Francisco.
ADMISSION: $25 for adults, $15 for ages 11-17 and 65+, and $5 for kids age 10 and under. Parking is included in the admission price.
- The west coast's biggest gathering of the world's coolest cars, trucks, motorcycles and aircraft.
- Three (3) 20-minute electrifying, high-flying 4-rider freestyle motocross stunt shows.
- Awe-inspiring flyovers by some of our nation’s most storied military aircraft.
- Remote-controlled drones and aircraft aerobatics by the Peninsula Channel Commanders.
- Magnificent military aircraft including the B-25 Bomber, C-47 Skytrain, P-51 Mustang, Hawker Seafury, YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers.
- Super sleek speed machines and streamliners in “World Record Wonderland”.
- A special display and parade of vintage police cars.
- "Dynojet" dynamometer engine performance testing.
- An array of nostalgia dragsters to honor the former Half Moon Bay Drag Strip.
- “Mustang Madness”, a spectacular display of America’s Premier World War II Fighter.
- Ultra thrilling rides in helicopters and bi-planes and heart-pounding monster truck rides.
- Refurbished fly-wheel engines from the Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association.
- Artillery cannon, ambulance and featured exhibit by the California Historic Artillery Society.
- Uniquely wild and crazy, side-by-side, single-wheel unimotorcycle drag racing.
- Awesome kidzone with a super-thrilling zip line, Zorbs – the Human Hamster Ball race track, a bungee jump, climbing wall, wild and wacky waterballerz, giant rock slide and obstacle course, henna tattoos, face painting, caricature art, dancing party puppets and a remote-controlled NASCAR race track.
- Live music featuring The Ray Charles Project fronted by 11-time Grammy winner Tony Lindsay, Wavelength: A Tribute to Van Morrison lead by talented Irish troubadour Kevin Brennan, and the Andy Santana Band.
- Fabulous food and delicious drink with a custom cocktail and beer just for the show – The Aviator, a refreshing gin cocktail and Bloody Mary’s from Half Moon Bay Distillery and Classic Motorhead Ale – from Half Moon Bay Brewing Company plus tasty varietals from Barterra Winery.
- Half Moon Bay Pilots Association Saturday Hangar Dinner at the Andreini Family Hangar (April 25, 5:30 pm) at Half Moon Bay Airport. Tickets are $30 per person, available at the door.
- New for 2015 Event!
- Lots of Pictures!
- and the usual bug fixes