Pakistan officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, is a sovereign country in South Asia. With a population exceeding 180 million people, it is the sixth most populous country in the world. Located at the crossroads of the strategically important regions of South Asia, Central Asia and Western Asia, Pakistan has a 1,046-kilometre (650 mi) coastline along the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman in the south and is bordered by India to the east, Afghanistan to the west and north, Iran to the southwest and China in the far northeast. It is separated from Tajikistan by Afghanistan's narrow Wakhan Corridor in the north, and also shares a marine border with Oman.
Reserve your hotel in Pakistan with ease and at the best rate from your phone.
-Search for nearby hotels or hostels or budget hotel in Pakistan
- Hotel Reservations made easy with this Pakistan Hotel app. Simple and secure booking process.
- Hotel information, guest reviews, photos, descriptions, maps of hotel.
- Up to 80% discounts on hotels, hostels and motels. Instant online and phone bookings available with immediate room confirmation.
- Simple search by location, dates and number of guests.
- “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at the exact moment.
- Search results can be viewed in 2 ways – on a map or in a list format.
- Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out and swipe to reveal more hotels.
- Comparison table for all hotels and the best rate available from www.agoda.com, www.booking.com, www.expedia.com, www.lastminute.com, www.priceline.com, www.hotels4u.com, www.hostelbookers.com, www.laterooms.com, www.easytobook.com etc.
Easy comparison and booking with all best prices on one screen.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Pakistan
1. Neelum Valley
2. Hunza Valley
3. Swat Valley
4. Kalash Valley
5. Kaghan Valley
6. Murree Hills
7. Shandur Pas
10. Jehlum Valley
Hostel and motel listing is also in our app. Book your room now!