Paris has all but exhausted the superlatives that can reasonably be applied to any city. Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower have been described countless times, as have the Seine and the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between the Left and Right Banks.
Paris probably has more familiar landmarks than any other city in the world. As a result, first-time visitors often arrive in the French capital with all sorts of expectations: of grand vistas, of intellectuals discussing weighty matters in cafés, of romance along the Seine, of naughty nightclub revues, of rude people who won’t speak English. If you look hard enough, you can probably find all of those. But another approach is to set aside the preconceptions of Paris and to explore the city’s avenues and backstreets as if the tip of the Eiffel Tower or the spire of Notre Dame wasn’t about to pop into view at any moment.
You’ll soon discover (as so many others before you have) that Paris is enchanting almost everywhere, at any time, even ‘in the summer, when it sizzles’ and ‘in the winter, when it drizzles’, as Cole Porter put it.
• Simple search by location, dates and guests
• Search results can be viewed two ways - on a map or in a list format
• View all hotel details, guest ratings, images and features the hotel offers
• Comparison table for all hotels and the best rates available for all our partner booking sites
• Refine your search by price, star ratings, areas, hotel features and more
• Book with our partner websites by simply clicking “book” on your hotel of choice
• Big image gallery
• Apps in 39 languages
• The only app that allow you to search the hotel deals through out
Our app will search all the listed hotels and give you the best prices in one screen for all the deals.
Hostel and motel listing is also in our app. Book your room now!