Path Tracking Lite records your GPS positions while you perform activities such as Walk/Run, Driving and Bike. Each activity is drawn with different color on the map. It display current and average speed, calories burned, time and distance information while performing activities. You can save and review all these information later for analysis.
Statistical information is displayed for the saved paths and saved paths can be displayed on the map. Speed chart can be displayed for the saved records.
Path information is saved in Gpx, Kml and Csv file formats. You can share recorded paths by sending with your mail account.
- Share your path information via e-mail, twitter, messaging and etc.
- Save and send your path in Kml, Gpx and Csv formats
- Kml and Gpx files can be loaded from Google Maps and Google Earth
- Load previously saved path information by Path Tracker
- Statistical analysis of each record (duration, calories burned, average and maximum speed)
- Analyze performance with speed chart
- Distance and weight units can be changed from settings menu
-Take Photos during path record and preview photos in record and edit mode (3 photos per path can be taken with Path Tracking Lite)
Additional Features of Path Tracking:
Trace your saved path, more activities (ski, horse riding, rowing, roller skating, hiking) and calorie chart are available in pro version "Path Tracking". Also there is no photo limit in Path Tracking.
For more information visit http://nvbapps.blogspot.com/
Use this Lite version for try.
PS: File load can be only performed with csv files that are generated by Path Tracking or Path Tracking Lite applications.
Uses AChartEngine by 4ViewSoft
Keywords: GPS, track, path, map, Kml, Gpx, Csv, walking, running, biking, calorie, calculate, travel, tracking, speed, altitude, average speed, path, photo
Tags: path tracking lite , path tracker , load gps tracker lite file om map , share googleearth path with , photo tracking , star tracker lite , tracker photo
from 454 reviews