Perfect World Clock
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By André Rabold
Ever wondered what time it is in your destination city or back home when travelling? Need to keep track of different time zones? Ever accidentally called your mum in the middle of the night when you've been abroad? Perfect World Clock has the answer: Show current date & time for places all over the world! And it's free.
* Show time at current location and any location world-wide
* Knows more than 20,000 cities in all time zones of the world!
* Unlimited number of widgets showing different time zones
* Day & night display
* Both digital and analog clock styles
* 3 different widget formats (4x1, 2x2, 2x1)
* Greatly configurable
* Easy and intuitive user interface
* VERY energy efficient
* Simply perfect ;-)
REMARKS & DISCLAIMER
This software is currently ad-supported. A donation key which removes ads from the app will be released soon.
Both Internet connectivity and GPS/network location details are required for retrieving the current timezone you are in. Additional data costs may apply.
After installation you will be required to download additional 1 MByte of data to your external storage. This needs to be done only once though.
Please help to improve this application by either commenting or sending an email to the provided contact address below.
Tags: perfect world на андроид, perfect world clock.apk, world clock, world clock.apk, perfect world clock andré rabold apk, world clock apk, java script html world clock, digital clock cities of the world, perfect world.apk, perfect world 144 gratis.
1.3.1 has been taken offline for now. Sorry for the issues this update seem to cause for a few people. I'm fixing it right as we talk.
* Changed download server due to continuous unscheduled downtime. Sorry for the inconvenience :-(
* Analog and digital clock widgets of different sizes
* More configuration options for widgets and list of locations
* Searching for cities is more user friendly now
* Fixed various compatibility and download issues