PNR Enquiry is a simple to use application where you can store your PNR (Passenger Name Record) number of Indian railways and query to get update on your PNR.
It is a one-stop application for Indian Railways train travellers. It is very fast and smooth and has many features like PNR status, train schedule, train running status, trains between stations, seat availability, etc.
Using this app, you get information about Indian Railways, anytime anywhere. PNR Status, Find Trains along with their status and fetch transit related information about Indian Railway.
List of features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways ticket by sending SMS from directly within the app.This would be useful if user is not connected to internet.
- Train schedule from train number (search using train name will be coming soon)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Fare enquiry
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
- share your PNR status with friends using facebook, twitter, e-mail, SMS etc., or using offline methods like Blutooth, NFC etc.
- see detailed status of each PNR including the seat numbers of each passenger
- check Live status of desired train including its current position, time to reach destination
- set train as favourite to save time of typing in the train name/number
This app has an option to see a brief status of all your PNRs, which includes PNR number, train number, first passenger's status, source and destination, and obviously the current status. You also get an option to share you PNR status with your friends thru Facebook, Twitter, SMS, e-mail etc. Whereas on the detailed description screen, you can track more details, viz. chart status, all passenger's seat numbers and status, arrival and departure time at boarding station.
You can also use this app for accessing National Train Enquiry System (NTES) / TrainEnquiry and fetch available trains to make planning and managing your trip a lot easier. Now you have the power of access within your hands – to live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends! No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes! Ticket booking through IRCTC and train search and seat status inquiry have also been integrated.
This app is a one stop shop for planning and tracking your railway trip! Do you still need additional feature, please drop us a mail and we assure you of best services and quick turnaround.
This is an absolutely free android application which doesn't even pings servers for ads, so you don't need to worry about bandwidth or battery consumption! So go ahead and get your PNR Inquiry done through this awesome application and make your rail yatra better planned and have fun!
We firmly believe that there is always a room for improvement, and customer feedback is most effective way to improve. So, in case of any suggestions/issues, or just to say Hi, please drop us a mail at Simplutions.email@example.com. We would be eagerly waiting for your feedback.
If you like this application, please provide your review for this application. This would help us grow and other customers would know your genuine feedback.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.