Prague Audio Travel Guide
Get a doze of the greatest Czech beers and discover the rich collection of Gothic, baroque and Renaissance buildings in the city that inspired Antonín Dvorak, Franz Kafka and Bohumil Hrabal! Whether you are eager to wander around the Prague Castle with its stout bastions, impressive squares, medieval churches and the Royal Guards, dawdle and enjoy viewing the stunning panorama from the famous Charles Bridge, or look for President Clinton's legendary sax playing venue our tailor-made tours guide you through the city of hundred spires. Forget about lengthy text based content, listen to the narrated information and pay attention to the site itself.
Got tired of sightseeing? Allow yourself refreshments of warm baguettes and cold beer on to the Old Town Square. Switch to the browsing mode to get first hand tips to the best restaurants and bars around.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
Tours of Prague:
* Conservative Prague (2 hours, 3.5 km) Palaces and churches at the foot of the Castle, on the bank of the River Vlatva
* Loreta and Strahov (1 hour, 2.5 km) A tour around the Loreta and Strahov monasteries
* Modern Prague (2.5 hours, 5 km) A walk among the sights of Prague's heart
* Hradcany (1.5 hours, 3 km) A tour in Prague's world famous Castle District, the Hradcany
* The Royal Road (2 hours, 3.5 km) The coronation route across the Old Town to the Castle
* Petrin Hill (2 hours, 4 km) A romantic walk on Petrin Hill above Prague
* Old-New Prague (2.5 hours, 5 hours) A historical walk taking us from medieval times to the present
* Vysehrad and its surroundings (4.5 hours, 3 km) Vysehrad Castle and the Prague of its citizens
* The Jewish Quarter (2 hours, 4 km) A walk into the history and legends of the Prague Jewish community
Tags: renaissance buildings in cork city/county , wallpaper* city guide prague 2011 , bank gothiclight 1.2.1 , prague inc full french version , prague apps , e prague in , gps of prague , free prague audio guides , prague gothic themes