proTextor blocks incoming and outgoing text messages and phone calls while driving over a preset speed. GPS enabled software is engaged when the vehicle begins moving, blocking incoming and outgoing calls and texts.
Note: Only works with Android version 2.2 and below.
• By default the threshold speed is set to 10MPH. Administrator can change speed.
• By default all blocking services are on
o block incoming call
o block outgoing call
o block incoming text
o block outgoing text
• Administrator can change blocking services
• Reply auto text is sent to callers if phone or text is blocked (i.e. “I’m driving now, call me later”. User or Administrator can change the Reply auto text.
• User or Administrator can change from MPH to KPH or vice versa
• Incoming calls are sent to voice mail if blocked
• Outgoing text messages are sent to the SMS inbox if SMS blocked
• User can dial emergency number any time
• Administrator sets Emergency Number, by default it is set to “911”
• Administrator can add overrides, an override allows incoming and outgoing text and calls
• Administrator can send remote command to the user’s phone to set the blocking services
• Administrator can send a remote command to stop proTextor on the user’s phone
• Administrator can send a remote command to display the user location in Google maps (showing Name, Address, Phone and Speed)
• Notifications are displayed to the user if a call or text is blocked (i.e. “Incoming call blocked”)
Learn more about proTextor at protextor.com