Qype is the best application to find the right place! Whatever you’re looking for (restaurants, bars, shops, doctors, hotels...) it's all on Qype, along with user-generated ratings and reviews to get detailed insider information and tips on where to go.
· Find your kind of place, wherever you are, using personalized recommendations
· Browse over 850 categories including restaurants, bars, shops, hotels and nightlife
· Over 2 million in-depth and personal reviews you can trust covering 166,000 cities and towns worldwide
· All the information you need about a place on one page: addresses, phone numbers, photographs and links
- With the new Map Explore Feature you can now search for the best places in very specific areas.
- By adjusting the map and zooming in or out, you can define exactly where you want to search and plan where to go next.
- Hoşgeldiniz!!! Qype now speaks Turkish and is also available in Turkey!
Qype for Android integrates push notifications for Android 2.2 devices and above, so you'll never miss a friend who is nearby, a contact request or challenge to your check-in championships! To enable push notifications, we use a service that remains in the background even if the app is running, so it uses less of your battery whilst keeping the same great speed.
Qype requires the following permissions:
* YOUR LOCATION
* NETWORK COMMUNICATION so we can find the best places near you
* PHONE CALLS just to receive notifications. We don't store any information about your device and the numbers you call
* STORAGE in order to cache data sent by the server, therefore decreasing your data traffic and loading times
* SYSTEM TOOLS is required to optimise the Qype experience. We don't use them, in any way, to get information about our apps running on your device
* YOUR ACCOUNTS is required to obtain your email address - only if you forget your password or want to register as a new user your email address will be used and appear pre-filled.
Tags: qype , qype qr , qype radar , qype xperia z , info@ , qype qr codes , qype läuft im hintergrund , qype push notifications , qype log in