The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Rio de Janeiro the second largest city in Brazil.
Rio de Janeiro will host many of the 2014 FIFA World Cup games and the 2016 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.
Covered by the Rio de Janeiro offline map: Centro - Lapa and Santa Teresa; Zona Sul (South Zone) - Copacabana, Leblon and Ipanema, Flamengo Beach; Zona Norte (North Zone) with the Maracanã stadium, Quinta da Boa Vista Park, the National Observatory and more and Zona Oeste (West Zone) - Jacarepaguá and Barra da Tijuca, popular for its beaches.
The airport, subway, trains and buses are covered on the Rio de Janeiro offline map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Rio de Janeiro now!
Follow us @
Tags: nomes de todas as ruas do centro do rio de janeiro off line , rio de janeiro carte detaillée de la zone sud , lication rio janeiro bus , rio de janeiro travel map , brazil map , codigo de nas ruas do rio para a copa , zone rio , mapa de rio de janeiro offline descarga gratis , rio de janeiro mapas offline