A great new experience for visiting the Roman Forum! Walk through the most beautiful sites in Rome.
The Roman Forum is a must-see, one of the most important archeological areas in the world. The Forum was the heart of ancient Rome: the marketplace, the business district and the civic center. There are many important buildings and monuments that are still standing today.
This is a UNIQUE step by step exclusive guide of the major points of interest, with a detailed route through the ruins, created by lovers of ancient Roman history.
[ A UNIQUE VISUAL EXPERIENCE ]
Some of the sites included in this guide:
- Basilica Emilia
- Emperor Antoninus and his wife Faustina Temple
- Gods and Temples in Rome
- Lucius And Gaius Arch
- Marvellous Columns
- Caesar's Forum
- Senate House - Curia
- Arch of Septimius Severus
- Arch of Titus
- The archaic Graves
- Basilica Julia
- Basilica of Maxentius
- The Central Square of The Forum
- Dioscuri's Temple
- The Forty Martyrs Chapel
- Goddess Vesta's Temple
- The House Of The Vestals
- The Old Trees
- The Oldest Remains
- The Plutei Of Trajan
- The Pyre Of Caesar
- The Temple Of Romulus
... and much more!
[ POINTS OF STRENGTH ]
* Roman Forum Detailed Map
* Wonderful selection of points of interest
* Original Photos never seen before
* Descriptions written by lovers of Rome
* Extra Historical information about the major locations
* Share the location with friends on Facebook and Twitter
* A complete tour through the Roman Forum
and very important:
* New contents added whenever new sites will be opened for visiting!
It will be amazing to realize how you can easily visit all the historic sites, cultural spots and famous buildings!
We'll appreciate your feedback. We're working hard to improve this tour guide.
Send feedback directly to email@example.com. We'd love to hear what you think about and what you'd like to see next.
Please review this app and spread the word to your friends and colleagues.
Tags: rome forum forty martyrs