The offline mappa map helps you make the most of San Francisco, USA with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for San Francisco in California.
Districts covered on the San Francisco offline map include: Golden Gate with the Marina District, Cow Hollow and Pacific Heights; Fisherman's Wharf with Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39 and the ferry launch to Alcatraz Island; Nob Hill-Russian Hill; Chinatown-North Beach; Union Square-Financial District; Civic Center-Tenderloin; SoMa (South of Market); Western Addition; Haight; The Avenues; Twin Peaks-Lake Merced; Castro-Noe Valley; Mission-Bernal Heights and Southeast San Francisco.
The offline San Francisco map includes the airports, train stations, greyhound bus stations and the street car and cable network.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for San Francisco in America:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for San Francisco now!
Follow us @
Tags: san francisco offline map , detailed california san francisco tomtom poi , carte de san francisco a sur , tomtom kalifornien , offline map california , sanfrancisco offline map
from 1 reviews