5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
Displaying 3 of 8 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on January 24, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on April 29, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on March 31, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on March 12, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on March 7, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on March 6, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on March 2, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all
Users who installed this also installed