Seat Alerts by ExpertFlyer
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
1. Look up the Seat Map of your flight.
2. Set up a Seat Alert to find window seats, aisle seats and more.
3. Get notified if your preferred seat is found.
Seat Alerts will monitor the available seats right up until the flight departs. If it becomes available you can change your seat when your Seat Alert notification arrives, just contact the airline or the travel agency that booked your ticket. Seat Alerts finds a window or aisle seat better than 75% of the time.
• With a Free account, you can set up one Seat Alert at a time using the Any Seat, Any Window or Any Aisle options. Other options available for a fee.
• Seat maps include SeatGuru® seat ratings so you know which seat is the right seat for you. Just click on a seat to see its rating and review.
• If you need multiple Seat Alerts at the same time, additional alerts and alert options are available for purchase.
• Supports over 140 airlines that have preassigned seating.
Note: Physical seat availability has nothing to do with Award, Upgrade, or fare ticket inventory. Please read our FAQ for more information: http://www.expertflyer.com/expertflyer-support-faq
• If you have questions about using the app, please email us first or see the in-app FAQ page.
Also works with ExpertFlyer.com Basic and Premium subscriptions.
Tags: seatalerts, seat alert, is the application seat alert reliable, seat alerts, seat alerts app fot windows, expertflyer, seat alerts by expertflyer review.
- Updated to enhanced Google Play in-app purchase billing for Seat Alerts purchases.
- Fixed miscellaneous user interface bugs with certain LG devices.
** Note: This version currently only works with Android 4.0+ devices. An updated version to support Seat Alerts purchasing in Android 2.3.3 and 3.0 will be released soon. In the mean time you can purchase an alert on our website or upgrade to the 5-day free trial of Pro.