TVtrip is the next-gen travel guide. TVtrip has selected for you the best activities, hotels and restaurants in Singapore. A clear and easy to use guide, ideal for discovering Singapore on the weekend! No added filler text— just the essential information and practical tips, clear and to the point!
- Detailed info on over 300 points of interest in Singapore: museums, monuments, restaurants, hotels, off the beat activities…
- More than 100 exclusive HD videos of restaurants and hotels
- 100% OFFLINE access to maps and navigation. Use our interactive map of Singapore and map your position without any roaming fees, even when travelling internationally! The guide automatically geo locates your position on the map using the GPS system of your phone. No more bad surprises on your phone bill!
- Great and unique selection. The best places in Singapore selected and reviewed by our team are available in the “Our Picks” section: discover our picks of unusual places, the must-sees or Fun for the whole family…
- Favorites: easy access to your favorite activities that interest you.
- Itinerary: create your itinerary by adding your favorite things to do without even needing an internet connection!
- Share: share your favorite links on Facebook, Twitter or by email!
- General Info: access all the practical info about the city of Singapore (transportation, health, emergency numbers, embassies etc…)
“The TVtrip City Guides are the neatest most, well thought out and practical guides I’ve ever used on my phone.” (Anna, avid Europe traveler)
We would love to get your comments /feedback about our guide. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: singapur city guide andoid , lieux insolites a singapour , singapore travel guide