If you need a tour guide during your walking tour in Korea, Smart Tour Guide is the perfect thing you need to travel with.
Smart Tour Guide, created by Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is a credible audio guide application that contains interesting anecdotes collected from the archives of Korean history.
Explore the museums and tourist attractions while hearing the various stories of Korean history and culture.
You can save and categorize the stories by theme or create your own list to accompany you throughout your trip.
Also, you can collect stamps at set destinations and share your experiences by Facebook or Twitter.
The Smart Tour Guide will make your trip more meaningful and memorable.
◈ Operable areas
- Seoul (Jongno, Cheonggyecheon, Bukchon, Jongmyo Shrine), Gyeongju, Gongju, Buyeo, Iksan, Gimhae, Goryeong, Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dynasty, Haeinsa Temple, National Museum of Korea, etc.
◈ Main Functions
- App content: audio guides (with script), photo images, current location (map)
- MY (storage): save stories by theme, mark favorites, create your own playlist
- My surroundings: Check out nearby tourist attractions
- I Was Here!: Leave your mark wherever you go
- Multiple language support: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (language availability differs by theme)
- Miscellaneous: automatic location alert, SNS sharing, search, etc.
- 2013 UNWTO Ulyssess Award for Innovation in Research and Technology
- 2013 Pacific Asia Travel Association(PATA) Gold Awards
Korea Tourism Organization
- Download the audio files in advance when you have a wireless internet connection to enjoy the app for free.
- Additional charges may be applied depending on your service provider if you access this app with an LTE or 3G connection.
- Supported OS: Optimized to Jelly Bean version 4.3. Supports GingerBread version 2.3.4 or later
- Supported resolution: Optimized to 1280 * 720. Supports up to 1920 * 1080
from 535 reviews