SpeakEasy French Lite ~ Travel Phrasebook with Voice and Phonetics
With over 160 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking French easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to France (including Paris, Nice, Cannes), Quebec (including Montreal and Quebec City), and other French speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, days of the week, French numbers, railway travel and more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to French, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native French speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy French is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Phrasebook with 160 essential travel phrases with both French and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Slow-Play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• No internet connection required. Use the application wherever you are with no additional data charges.
INCLUDES OVER 160 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where is the restroom (toilet)?
• What is your name?
• How are you?
• My name is …
• Do you speak English?
• I don't speak French
• I speak English
• Could you speak more slowly?
• How do you say ___ in French?
• I need a translator
• When is the next train to … ?
Tags: www.speakeasyfrench , speakeasy french lite app full , speakeasy french , speakeasy english , speakeasy english lite , speakeasy french full , french images
from 471 reviews