St Anton Offline mappa Map
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By My Native Guide
Sankt Anton am Arlberg, commonly referred to as St. Anton, is a village and ski resort in Tyrol, western Austria. It is at an elevation of 1,304 metres above sea level in the Tyrolean Alps, with Aerial tramways and chairlifts up to 2,811 m.
St. Anton is frequently listed as one of the world's top skiing resorts both in terms of skiing available and après-ski entertainment. Of note: Galzig slopes, Schindler, Kapall and Valluga peaks, and Schindlerkar and Mattun.
The offline mappa map includes: Bregenz, Imst, Oberletzen, Feldkirch, Levis, Latz, and Gortipohl.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for St Anton:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Sankt Anton am Arlberg now!
Follow us @
✔ Latest map from mid August 2013
✔ Tested on Android 4.3