Street Shuffle Australia uses Google Street View technology to help you discover Australia. Simply tap the Shuffle button to find scenic 360-degree panoramas from around Australia.
• Shuffle through Australia: Discover scenic panoramas in 15 areas around Australia
• Nearby Wikipedia articles: Find Wikipedia articles about the area around a street view
• Find An Address: Find a street view by typing in an address
• Find A Contact: Find a street view for an address in your Contacts
• Current Location: Show a street view of your current location
• Share: Share a street view via email, Twitter or Facebook
• History: See a history of street views you've previously discovered
• Favourites: Mark a street view as a favourite so you can find it again easily
• Zoom: Zoom by pinching the screen with two fingers
Australia, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Central Coast, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Sydney and Wollongong.
Thank you to everyone who bought this app! If you have any issues or feature suggestions, you can contact me in the Settings section of the app.
The photo used in the feature image is courtesy of Flickr user Paul Bica (dexxus). The image is used in accordance with the Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) license.
Read Your Contacts - Needed to show addresses in the Find A Contact mode
Full Network Access - Used to fetch new Street Views and to get articles from Wikipedia
Precise Location - Needed to display a Street View for your current location in Find An Address mode
Tags: street view images in australia , shuffle class in australia
from 3 reviews