1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Forget coins, now you can pay only for the actual parking time: parking in the city is now easier and cheaper.
Thanks to Tap&Park, with a single app you're provided with a lot of useful features:
• find the available and cheaper parking lots
• pay only for the actual parking time
• refund of unused parking
• pay a reduced rate, where applicable
• be alerted when parking time is running out
• extend the parking remotely
• save and find your car's location
• get traffic info & report service problems
• display nearby points of interest
• manage your account
Update Tap&Park: the 1.0.6 release allows you to benefit from reduced rates (if provided by the single municipalities) for half a day or full day parking.
Tap&Park, already active in the cities of Pisa and Carrara, will soon be available also in the City of Forlì: ask for the Mobility Pass at the branch of your city transportation department and park the stress!
If you do not have a Mobility Pass, to access the mobile payment service, you can still use Tap&Park to search for available and cheaper parking lots, to set up an alarm warning you of the parking time running out or to find your way back to your car!
Tap&Park is one of "30 applications that make life better" according to CHE FUTURO! [http://goo.gl/ENlTs], and was a finalist of SMAU Mob App Awards 2012 in the Marketing & Mobile Payment category.
Tap&Park support is on www.tapandpark.com.
For more information, advices and feedback and also to enable Tap&Park in your city too, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tap&Park, easy parking.
The Tap&Park 1.0.6 release permits to enjoy on reduced fares for half a day or full day parking.
* Reduced fares always depend on the single municipality and the parking area.
The Tap&Park 1.0.7 release supports the English Language and the local advertising in selected cities.