The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Tokyo in Japan with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Tokyo / Tōkyō (東京) the capital of Japan.
The geography of central Tokyo is defined by the JR Yamanote Line. The center of Tokyo — the former area reserved for the Shogun and his samurai — lies within the loop, while the Edo-era downtown (下町 shitamachi) is to the north and east. Sprawling around in all directions and blending in seamlessly are Yokohama, Kawasaki and Chiba, Tokyo's suburbs.
The Central Tokyo area includes: Chiyoda (Akihabara); Chuo (Ginza); Minato (Akasaka, Shinbashi, Roppongi, Odaiba, Shiodome); Shinjuku; Shibuya (Harajuku, Ebisu); Shinagawa (Gotanda); Toshima (Ikebukuro) and Meguro.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Tokyo, Japan:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Tokyo now!
Follow us @
Tags: carte japon offline , mappa tokyo , offline map is not available in selected area tokyo , carte tokyo , google offline maps tokyo not available in the selected area , carte du japon offline , offline map not available for japan? , google maps offline tokyo not available , map of tokyo