TomTom Argentina & Uruguay
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 21 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on October 31, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on September 26, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on August 17, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed