100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› Landmark Navigation. Wherever you need to be, search for the nearest landmark and let TomTom show you the route.
›› Mapcode support. The middle of nowhere no longer exists. Enter the mapcode of a destination and let the app guide you there within meters. For more info see http://www.mapcode.com
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
For all features and full descriptions please see www.tomtom.com/navigation/android
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- 100% coverage of more than 5,800 cities and towns across India
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least XXGb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
- Fix for incorrect arrival time: the app now uses India Standard Time instead of GMT for calculating your arrival time