Explore Cal Poly. Learn more about Cal Poly, a nationally ranked, four-year, comprehensive public university located in San Luis Obispo, half way between San Francisco and Los Angeles on California’s Central Coast. It is a distinctive learning community offering academically focused students a hands-on educational experience that prepares them for today’s scientific and technical world. These self-guided tours are your passport to the Cal Poly campus. After your download this free application, you will have access to a variety of different tours around the campus and the surrounding San Luis Obispo area. The streaming tour format saves hard drive space on your device and avoids the time associated with large downloads, while a downloaded tour can be enjoyed without WIFI or 3G connectivity.
Tours include the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicated your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour (must have connectivity for maps)
• Full-color, professional tour video files that share the history, stories and behind-the-scenes information for different locations around the Cal Poly campus.
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh
• Tour stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest around the campus quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, social media, websites and email addresses enable you to quickly connect for more information about points of interest at Cal Poly
Tags: cal poly fun pictures , cal poly
from 14 reviews