TouristEye - Travel Guide
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Great tool
- Excellent design
- Lots of information about many locations
- Offline is a paid feature
Discover thousands of locations, plan your trips and make your holidays memorable
TouristEye - Travel Guide is a new and useful application for people who like to travel: the perfect way to plan your trips and that includes recommendations, transport maps and other useful ideas.
The app includes over 10000 thousand destinations to choose. Whenever you select you're preferred one, you can see all the attractions, restaurants, entertainment, tours and information about transports. You can downloads lots of information to your device and no need to use the Internet to check out maps and pictures of your future destinations.
The app also includes the passport feature, where you can add all the places you've been to so TouristEye can make personalized recommendations. If you wish to plan your trip, you can also do so and establish your itinerary at the same time you write and take notes about the amazing experience you're living. Explore the tours and transport maps in order to learn when to travel and how to move around your desired destination.
Tourist Eye is the developer of this Travel Guide, an excellent application, a really popular tool for planning your trips and discover new locations to travel to. Wonderful design and great usability, perfect app for downloading now and planning your entire summer.
• Plan your trip in seconds without missing any essential place. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 cities and 200,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
• Integrated tips from Foursquare so you can decide the restaurant, even if you do not have Internet.
• Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on a wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you must live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
• Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
• Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• Community-created Wishlists and collaborative Wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
- Nobody beats TouristEye -
★★★★★ "I know of no other online travel service that beats TouristEye - super fast trip planning + everything offline." Johan (Norway)
- Essential -
★★★★★ "You can not leave without this app!" Christopher (USA)
- Really quick -
★★★★★ "In 5 minutes you have everything planned with all the important places to visit" Alberto (Spain)
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide
- North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide
- South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
- Important bug fixed in Preferences with Android versions 2.x
- On horizontal, we show more places, wishlists and trips per row so it's easier to use.
- Now we show more photos per place, not just one!
- Because many of you understand several languages, you can choose the language of the tips.
- Fariborz M. Downloaded Oct 3, 2013
- Anna M. Downloaded Jul 13, 2013
- Gerli A. Downloaded Jun 2, 2013
- Guru123$ Downloaded May 8, 2013
- Tomáš P. Downloaded May 6, 2013
- Aedocs2007 N. Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- fernugor Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- Jose P. Downloaded Mar 28, 2013
- Pratik J. Downloaded Mar 18, 2013
Try it. You will be amazed.
Especially when you travel alone or had no idea what to do.
Muy completa, ayuda bastante y tienen cosas interesantes por descubrir!
I just started using this app and it's making my trip planning a breeze!!
It is good, but unfortunately it doesn't detect where I am,