• 6 specially optimized GPS modes to reduce battery drain
• upload to OpenCellId.org project
• export to SD card as CSV or GPX
• no automatic upload nor startup - no hidden transfer usage or battery drain
• built-in help in all supported languages
• ad-free, forever!
This application works ONLY on the GSM and UMTS based networks, no CDMA support!
The OpenCellID.org project goal is to create a worldwide open source database of GSM cell locations. Tower Collector gives you opportunity to contribute in OpenCellID project by uploading GSM cell towers' locations from your area. Collected data can be used to quickly locate devices without enabling GPS.
Available in: English, German and Polish. Please help me translate it to other languages, visit http://www.getlocalization.com/towercollector/
This application does not collect, store or send any information which can be used to directly identify user, device which is being used or any other personal information.
BUG REPORTS AND FEATURE REQUEST VIA EMAIL PLEASE.
OpenCellID, GSM, GPS, CellID, LAC, MCC, MNC, Location Area Code, Mobile Country Code, Mobile Network Code, cell tower, BTS, UMTS, Node-B, base station, signal, latitude, longitude, provider, operator, open source, locations, localization, positioning, coordinates, GPX.
Tags: source code opencellid, tower signal bts, cell id collector 102, mobile tower collector.
• Added Export option to save collected measurements on SD card in CSV or GPX format.
• Improved GPS location finding.
• Fixed bug that may cause collector to crash when GPS location become unavailable.
• Fixed bug that selecting any notification after upload infinitely shown result message.
• Fixed crash during upload.
- Prateek R. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- SHIBI D. Downloaded Nov 7, 2013
- Prasantakumar S. Downloaded Oct 30, 2013
- Rajesh K. Downloaded Oct 19, 2013
- Puneeth D. Downloaded Sep 19, 2013
- Jannu K. Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
- Tsubhashalone@gmail.com Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- Mi K. Downloaded May 20, 2013
- Saul G. Downloaded Apr 15, 2013