If you're in Melbourne, Australia you can find out when your tram is coming - via your Android smart phone. With tramTRACKER® for Android from Yarra Trams you can check real-time tram arrival information for any tram stop in Melbourne.
tramTRACKER® uses the latest real-time technology to let you know when your tram is due to arrive at your stop, so you know when to be there. If there's a major delay or disruption you'll find out about that as well.
• Real-time information display includes tram profiles so you know what type of tram is approaching.
• Next three arrival time information for each service at tram stops. Times refresh automatically.
• Locate your nearest tram stop
• Drop-down message alerts for service disruptions and changes.
• "myTRAM" - showing where your tram currently is and predicting the arrival time at your destination stop.
• Browse for stops using route maps, search or use GPS to find your stop.
• Customise your favourite stops by route and name (e.g. work, home)
• Choose your preferred view method - map or list
• Find a tram stop with shelter when it's raining
• See nearby train, tram and bus connecting services.
• Discover major attractions and points of interest.
• Colour coded tram route maps
• Find your nearest ticket outlet or view ticket outlets along tram routes
• Search for stops, ticket outlets, and points of interest.
• Online help - to guide your first steps
Recently changed in this version:
Changes in Version 1.2
- Enter tramTRACKER Stop IDs through the ‘More’ tab and options menu.
- Improved ‘Nearby’ Functionality and removal of radius restriction.
- myTRAM feature is now available on altered services and non-public routes.
- Slider bar at the bottom of the screen highlights the availability of options menu. Tap or slide up.
- Highlighting of the rows selected by the user
- Route filter information is displayed at the bottom of the tram arrival screen.
- Various defect fixes