Trip Expense Manager
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
-- Track amount paid, expense and balance of each member
-- Split amount among all or any number of persons for a given expense
-- Tells you who owes, how much and to whom
-- Just pay upfront and this app will tell you the best possible way to settle money afterwards
-- Export the expense breakup in the application specific format which can be imported in any phone having this app installed
-- Export the report as an excel file via mail/dropbox etc
-- Can add new member at any later point of time
-- Can also be used for tracking daily expenses very easily
The functionality of the app in detail is as follows
1. Create Trip by giving trip name and participants
2. Any trip in the main view can de deleted by long pressing it and selecting delete from the popup menu. Also any member can be added afterwards by long pressing the trip in main menu
3. Clicking on a trip from the list will take you to its manager view which contains the description and expense breakup.
4. The fields in this manager view are
-- Amount - the amount paid
-- Payer - member who paid the amount
-- description - description of the expense
-- members - after these three fields, all the members are listed. Select all the members who shares this expense.
5. Its menu contains two options -
-- Add - to add a new row
-- Summary - to show the summary report for expenses
-- Export - to export the transaction level details in application specific format which can be imported on any phone having trip expense manager app
6. In summary view page, the top view contains the amount paid by each member, his actual expenditure and his remaining balance. Positive balance indicates that he will receive that much amount and negative indicates that he owes that much amount to someone.
7. Afterwards, a possible way of settling the money is shown.
8. This view has two options in the menu
-- Share - To share the report to someone via sms, email or social media
-- Export Report To Excel - to export the report in excel format
-- Tolerance - This is the minimum amount to consider while settling the amount and any balance below this
tolerance value is considered setled. For example if 'a' owes 5 units and 'b' owes 15 units. Then if tolerance is set as 10, then balance of 'a' is considered settled and will not show up in the settlement view.
I hope you enjoy this App !!!
Any suggestions to improve the application are welcome !!
New additions in version 2.0:
1. Export Detailed transactions which can be imported by the same application on any phone having this app
2. Added export to excel functionality
3. Functionality to add a member at later stage