Trip Planner Navigation
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Save multiple locations for future reference. Associate the saved locations to a name, comments or picture. View the saved location on a very easy to read user friendly format. View the saved locations on a map with ability to pinch in and pinch out. Save the location of your favorite store in a different city and get directions to it from anywhere or save location of your car and get back to it easily. The application can take pictures of locations or select pictures from device. The application can also export saved locations into a text file which can be shared via e-mail or any other preferred method.
The main features of Trip Planner Navigation are:
* Share your locations with your friend and have them meet you at you shared location, your friends get free voice guided navigation too!
*Search and save locations in different cities all over the world.
* Voice guided turn by turn Navigation.
* Save multiple locations from a map.
* Save current location with a picture.
* Get a longitude and latitude from address input.
* Go to longitude and latitude co-ordinates to save multiple locations.
* Map longitude and latitude co-ordinates.
* Save longitude and latitude co-ordinates.
* Map a location using an address.
* Save a location using an address.
* Get longitude and latitude co-ordinates using an address and use it in to map, save or go to location.
* Get current longitude and latitude coordinates.
* Display current location on a map.
* Export saved locations to a text file.
* Import saved locations from an exported text file.
* Pinch zoom in and out of maps for details.
* Add satellite layer to maps.
* Get latitude and longitude of saved locations.
* Toggle street view.
* Share a location with your friends and they all get voice guide navigation to the location you shared.
* Get the direction from true North that a picture was taken(tap on pic).
Tags: trip planner navigation, trip planner, latitude navigation, navigation trip planner.
> Complete UI redesign
> Added voice prompts
> Added cluster mapping of all saved locations
> No ads on landscape.... sweet