TripChill dashboard integrates with both TripChill Personal and Enterprise (http://www.tripchill.com). Before departing on your trip, download, edit, and view your travel itineraries. And while traveling, you can monitor your itinerary status*. Supports both on-line and offline modes.
To create a travel itinerary, forward your unaltered travel reservations and confirmation emails from your travel suppliers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, manually add or edit travel itineraries by creating a user account and then adding and editing your travel information directly on your device.
*creating a user account automatically gives you real-time alerts free for 30 days.
- Summary view of your travel itineraries.
- Summary view of an individual itinerary.
- Add and delete itineraries directly on your device even while offline.
- Add, edit, and delete any portion of your itinerary directly on your device even while offline.
- Fast lookup for flights and hotels when adding them to your itinerary.
- Detailed view of each travel leg within your itinerary including notes.
- Travel status indicator displayed within individual itinerary and detailed travel leg views.
- Rename your itinerary.
- Automatic refresh of all travel itineraries when starting TripChill.
- Manual refresh menu option for an individual itinerary.
- For itineraries with flights, graphically view alternate flights to your final destination including both direct flights and connecting flight options.
- Send your itinerary to a friend in your Android contact list.
The TripChill Mobile Travel Assistant is an automated service that provides the ability to quickly take action when travel problems arise. The service begins monitoring travel itineraries before a trip even starts. TripChill provides "Smart Alerts", which are different from other mobile travel services that are limited to flight notifications based on the traveler's initial trip information. Travel changes while enroute. TripChill not only notifies the traveler about all aspects of a trip, but it also asks the traveler questions about flights, hotel reservations, and more via their mobile phone, to keep their itinerary up to date as travel conditions change. The service keeps the traveler's friends and colleagues informed about their travel status as they progress through their itinerary. TripChill has an optimized web browser interface for mobile devices as well as native device applications.
Tags: tripchill , tripchill screenshots