You do not have any RADAR,AIS or radio device but you have a smart phone.
USea is for you!
Enjoy free nautical chart, live AIS marine traffic, marine weather and view other boats of the USea community near you.
Share your profile with other users.
Add your points of interest with their description and picture and view them directly on the map.
The maritime social GPS network. (Now you see)
* Stay connected with USea Talk.
* Chat with other boaters
* Live AIS marine traffic.
* Worldwide ship's real time position
* Tide prediction with min,max values of the day
* Path start, finish and share
* Exit the application on login screen
* Track your GPS locations, share it in KMZ format and import your path into Google Earth or Google Maps.
* Get you start/end position and date, time, max speed, average speed and estimated fuel consumption.
* GPS optimizations.