The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Venice in Italy with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Venice (Italian: Venezia) in Italy.
Venice is made of different boroughs. The most famous is the area comprising the 118 islands in the main districts that are called "Sestieri" and they are: Cannaregio, Castello, Dorsoduro, San Polo, Santa Croce and San Marco, where the main monuments and sights are located. Other main districts are Isola Della Giudecca and Lido di Venezia. Other important islands include Murano, Torcello, San Francesco del Deserto and Burano, but there are several.
The offline mappa map of Venice covers all the waterways and vaporetti (water buses) and water taxis.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Venice, Italy:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Venice now!
Follow us @
Tags: mappa venezia , cartina venezia , cartina di venezia , венеция видео андроид , carte de venise vectoriel , mappa di venezia , офлайн карта венеции для смартфона бесплатно , офлайн карта венеции для смартфона , карта венеции для