by: NativeX Labs • 12
Point your device at the ground to see a live map of where you're pointing on the other side of the world. Tap the map to view location details such as nearby photos, current weather, current time, place name, elevation, and more.
Aim your device so that the back is pointed roughly downward (screen roughly upward). A map of where you're pointing (through the earth) is displayed, with several markers:
- Circle: the exact spot you're pointing at.
- House: your current location.
- Upside Down House: the antipode (exact opposite point on the earth) of your current location.
Below the map are displayed:
- Your current latitude and longitude.
- The latitude and longitude of the spot you're pointing at.
- The distance (through the earth) to the spot you're pointing at.
Switch between satellite and non-satellite mode using the menu.
Tap the map to view details about the place you're currently pointing at on the other side of the earth:
- Place name (municipality, country, etc.) and country's flag
- Local time and time zone
- Temperature and weather description
- Direct and surface distances
- Photos taken nearby
Help and settings are available from the menu.
Tags: via subterranea