This application gives a glance of the most important monuments of the city of Vienne, France, at the time of the Romans.
We have created 3D reconstitutions of these monuments based on assumptions derived from the most recent archaeological research.
We use short and precise texts to describe some passages of the history of Vienne at that time and we illustrate it with beautiful images of Valerius, one of the most important personages of the city.
Explore in 3D and discover:
1) the more likely colors of the Temple of Augustus and Livia,
2) the reconstitution of the building (the Assembly) of what
are now the ruins of the Garden of Cybele in the city center
3) the reconstitution of the ancient theater with its colors, paintings and statues
4) a reconstruction of the forum that frames the 3D model of the Arcades
5) The reconstitution of the circus which was the building that the “Pyramide” was part of.