The temple is unique for the reasons that Lord Vinayaka popularly known as Ganesha is installed with his two wives called Siddhi and Buddhi which is one of the rarest
in the country as at most places Lord Ganesha is installed alone as a Brahmachari. Siddhi and Buddhi are Manasa putris of Brahma, the former signifying the fulfilment
and latter wisdom. This episode finds a place in Ganesha puranam in Rudra Samhita of Shiva Puranam.
* Set Wallpaper(Set your wall)
* History Of vinayak mandir(Delhi)
* Map View
* By car(It will shown Root)
* Activities(Like Festivals,Temples etc...)
* Places to see(Near by Attractions).
Tags: vinayak mandir sarojini nagar big photos