Don't waste a single second of your next escape to Las Vegas. Get under the skin of the city right now, from the neon-lit Strip to downtown's Fremont Street and beyond. Whether you're spending all of your time at casino hotels and resorts, or looking to explore Vegas' more offbeat side, from vintage wedding chapels and tiki bars to street festivals and quirky museums, this guide will take you there.
♥ WHAT CRITICS & REAL-LIFE APP USERS SAY ♣
"Our pick for the best Vegas travel app." - Los Angeles Times
"What an outstanding resource! I've been a table games dealer for some years now, and...this app has really helped a lot." – Scott B.
"This app is perfect for anyone planning a Vegas trip! Sara is literally an encyclopedia of Vegas." – Adam T.
♣ WHAT DOES YOUR APP OFFER THAT OTHERS DON'T? ♠
Many other Vegas mobile apps and online guides offer hundreds of basic telephone directory-style listings, with uncurated content. This app filters out the noise, pointing you toward only the best that Vegas offers.
• EXPERT travel advice – Use the comments feature to ask the Vegas expert any question you want! Get a personal response within 24 hours.
• UP-TO-DATE content – In-depth, opinionated reviews
• MAPS & MENUS – Offline casino maps & restaurant menus
• DEALS – Money-saving tips that other apps miss
• SURVIVAL details – Exactly how much everything costs, opening hours, dress codes and taxi fares
• MORE than just casino hotels & resorts – Unlock the city most tourists don't see.
♠ WHAT CAN I DO WITH YOUR APP? ♦
• Avoid tourist traps with honest, straight-to-the-point, independent editorial reviews
• Browse 625 hand-picked entries including casinos, hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs, shows, shops, spas, attractions & tours
• View more than 3700 photographs & videos, to give you a sneak peek before you arrive
• Don't get lost! GPS tracking tells you instantly what's nearby, plus dozens of casino maps
• Easily sort reviews by category, name, average price, distance or neighborhood
• Find what you like faster using the app's global search and hyperlinks to jump between entries
• Save your data plan! Access offline content anytime, or find free Wi-Fi
• Know what's going on with our calendar of events
• Share reviews, photos and comments with friends – for free!
• One-click website links (including to Twitter, Facebook & YouTube) and phone calls (on iPhones)
• “Travel Tips” give you practical advice on navigating casinos, scoring discounts & deals, avoiding tourist traps, finding restaurants & happy hours, making the most of the city’s nightlife, and even getting married!
★ About the Author ★
Popular travel guidebook author, journalist, blogger and die-hard poker player Sara Benson knows Las Vegas inside out. She has written about her favorite city for National Geographic Traveler, the LA Times, Lonely Planet, the BBC and the UK Telegraph and Guardian. From the Strip's hottest nightclubs and restaurants, to old-school gambling joints along downtown's Fremont Street, to outdoor excursions and oddball attractions around the Vegas valley, Sara truly has seen and done it all.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: viva myvegas , viva my vegas code , myvegas , viva my vegas , viva my vegas problems , viva myvegas phones , viva my vegas app log out , viva vegas app sara benson , viva myvegas droid phone