* KIDS: this Washington DC travel app is built just for YOU! *
This is not your parents’ travel guide (but, yeah, it’s okay to share it with ‘em). With customizable postcards, activities, fun facts, social features and more, this app gives you everything you need to
experience the best DC has to offer, drive family conversations (now YOU can stump your parents with cool trivia challenges), and share your experiences and memories with friends.
THE TRAVEL APP MADE FOR KIDS TO USE!
This isn’t your parents’ travel guide. Go Trexx’s “Washington DC Travel Guide…For KIDS!” is designed just for you – with interactive and social features and surprising travel facts – some you won’t find anywhere else!
• 13 highlights of the nation’s capital: Washington, DC!
• Over 70 pictures give sneak peeks of attractions
• GPS enabled to alert you when you’re near something special
• Fun fact game section and additional activities
• Kids can quiz parents with “Stump the Folks” questions
• Unlock special features as you visit different places
• Plugged in with Facebook, Twitter, and tumblr
• Personalized picture postcards that put YOU in the center of the action--snap and send to your friends instantly!
Kid-friendly descriptions help you discover all kinds of cool things about some of the best DC attractions:
• BUREAU OF ENGRAVING & PRINTING: Wanna surround yourself with millions of dollars? Come on in!
• THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES: What’s the mystery of the Declaration of Independence?
• ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY: Naturally, this is the place to see...hair jewelry?...
• NATIONAL MALL MEMORIALS: What’s the meaning of the 87 steps at the Lincoln Memorial?
• FORD’S THEATRE: Try out your own detective skills.
• MOUNT VERNON: Discover some of the secrets to President Washington’s success and the mystery of cow teeth.
• US CAPITOL: Come see and also learn how the Capitol’s dome is like two fully-loaded space shuttles!
• WASHINGTON MONUMENT: Look carefully...what’s up with the color of the Washington Monument?
• THE WHITE HOUSE: What does macaroni have to do with the White House? Do they really have 35 bathrooms?
• NATIONAL AIR & SPACE MUSEUM: It’s the 21st century, but this ancient method of propulsion is still used--what is it?
• MORE DC MUSEUMS: Lots of museums to see, and...heyyy, what’s that big castle??
• NATIONAL ZOO: Which animal is louder than a jet airplane?
Parents: Most kids’ “travel apps” are just games to keep kids occupied during trips. Go Trexx Travel Apps are different!
With our interactive travel guides, your elementary-aged kids will be more engaged and excited about your family vacation. Our apps give kids an opportunity to take the lead with suggesting sites and activities, and give them an opportunity to be the tour guides – filling you in on fun facts and details about your destination.
Go Trexx gets your kids involved in planning and participating in family vacations (and, shhh--it’s also educational!).
Written in a style that’s fun to read, your kids will love it!
“I like knowing what to expect when traveling in a new place. This app told me all that, and also a lot of fun things, too.” - Kira, age 10
”I like to stump my parents--it’s THEIR turn to answer quiz questions!”- Nick, age 8
“The postcards were my favorite. I liked seeing my face in the postcards and being able to email them to friends. And, when I answered all the fun questions right, I got an award!” – Tiana, age 9
“This can be used for homeschool or just for fun when we’re not traveling. It’s made for some good conversation starters.”- Kathleen, Mom
Go Trexx turns family vacations into family adventures!
Tags: family trips to dc , washington dc apps for kids
from 2 reviews