Changelog and permissions
- - android.permission.ACCESS_COURSE_LOCATION
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 11 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on September 30, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on August 30, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed